A professional roof inspection is important to identify problems and vulnerabilities that may have a negative impact on your home`s value, as well as on your safety and comfort.
If you are not familiar with this procedure, here are a few questions that you can ask the Omaha roofing specialist you bring on your property.
Before the inspection:
- Should I prepare some documents for you, such as information on the roof`s installation, maintenance history, or warranties?
- What is your checklist for this inspection?
- Are you licensed and qualified to offer me advice and solutions for potential problems?
- Can you tell me more about the inspection procedure? Should I be with you every step of the way, or you do your job and then hand me the report?
During or after the inspection:
- Are there any particular maintenance operations that help me prevent roof repairs and further damage?
- Should I make adjustments to my roof maintenance schedule?
- How can I identify a leak?
- How long until I have to consider a roof renovation?
- Can you offer me an estimate of the costs for the necessary repairs?
- Will I receive some form of warranty for the repairs?
- Next time I renovate the roof, should I consider other roofing materials?